Saturday, March 19, 2011

Super Moon

Biggest moon in 20 years. And we get to see it over Manhattan. Lentil soup for supper in a little local bistro called the Ben Ash Delicatessen on the corner of 55th street and 7th Avenue. Then chocolate cake and gimlets in honor of Rosie.

Chatted briefly with Rosie who's watching the same moon over Hotlanta. "W.H.O. and C.D.C. - what more could you ask for?" sez I. "Google?" sez she.

Flying out of the country tomorrow morning. Good bye, America! We love you! Wish I could live forever.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, James and Paula! Nice going! It is true "In Style". Gosh, you do things right, you guys. Right on!!! (have a Wonderful trip!)

    William.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (oh, sorry -- the name "Polina" comes along with my blog entries because it's my pen-name. You know what I mean bro. Nothin' doin'..... (LOL)

    Willie bro

    Y'all have a GOOD time now, hear?

    ReplyDelete