Sunday, March 6, 2011

India Reading List


I'm trying to narrow down my packing list for India. One item still remains elusive. What to bring to read? I will probably have NO time for reading but I don't want to be caught with nothing should my travel partners be ill or call it an early evening. A little research under my belt, here's my current list of possibilities. I want to narrow it down to only one since I can certainly replenish when I get there. Please feel free to criticize, critique, append or laud the list.

5 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these. You should bring them all electronically! Then they weight next to nothing. Do you have a kindle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in your feared position right now, dad - no book - and I must say that it might be best to have something light on hand.Your itinerary looks so dense that it might be pleasant relief! Of course, you never shy away from intensity so do your thing....
    I've read none of these, but white tiger looks pretty great: a little modern thought in all the history you'll be imbued with, perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  4. And as to your kindle, Aaron the techno-whiz, what if there's no power? Or it gets caught in a monsoon?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kindle claims its battery lasts 30 days. My problem is Kindle=$130 and each e-book costs more than the price of the original!

    ReplyDelete